[rear-users] Backup Contents

Greg Grasmehr greg.grasmehr at caltech.edu
Thu Oct 7 19:02:35 CEST 2021

Hello Shlomo,

Thank you very much for that detailed response, greatly appreciated!

Perhaps my confusion was basically because I didn't find any text that
explicitly stated, "Every file is copied to the backup" anywhere, and I
am pretty exacting in trying to understand details, so I just wanted
confirmation that would be the case before giving it a try.

This sounds like such a great utility, I will be implementing it for
sure before I attempt a v7 -> v8 upgrade of the current system.

Sincerely,

Greg Grasmehr