[rear-users] rear with Borg on USB

Robert Owens rowens at fdrinnovation.com
Mon Feb 5 16:13:30 CET 2018

In local.conf you can specify OUTPUT=USB (the default is OUTPUT=ISO).

You might also want to check out backuppc.  Although it doesn't have
support yet in ReaR, it only requires an ssh server and rsync (or tar)
in order to do a restore.  It does file pooling, which is similar to the
deduplication that borg does, but it does it on entire files rather than
chunks.