[rear-users] rear with Borg on USB

Vladimir Gozora rear at gozora.sk
Mon Feb 5 16:02:16 CET 2018

Hi,

Unfortunately Borg backup can be currently used only with combination
with ssh server.
I was thinking about USB implementation once there is a demand for it.
Will start working on this new feature, but I can't tell you exact time
estimation. I will try to make it until ReaR 2.4 release but no promises.

Best regards

V.