[rear-users] Unable to find kernel!

White, Phil whitepj at manx.biz
Thu Feb 23 00:06:50 CET 2017

Hi Johannes,

Thank you for the pointer. Looking at the output, and comparing the two, I
am beginning to suspect that I have more significant problems than ReaR not
working. I have backups of all my important stuff, so I'm going to
reinstall everything.
I'll be back later, when that task is done, and all works as expected...

Best regards,
Phil