[rear-users] automatic eject CD and reboot after recovery

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Thu Mar 24 14:22:55 CET 2016

Hi,

try adding the following to your ReaR config (assuming you have Bash 4)

PROGS+=(eject)
POST_RECOVERY_SCRIPT=(eject /dev/sr0)

With the --one-filesystem option you will have to give tar a list of
mountpoints to store. If you know the mountpoints then you can use the
following

BACKUP_PROG_INCLUDE=( / /var /mount /points )
MANUAL_INCLUDE=YES

See /usr/share/rear/conf/default.conf for a descriptions of these and other
variables. You will probably also find there inspiration for other
approaches.