[rear-users] [Questions about ReaR Backup solution]

Yang, Yee Na (KR - Seoul) yeyang at DELOITTE.com
Mon Jun 27 08:16:32 CEST 2016

Hi This is Yeena Yang.
I was wondering if you could be answering my questions about the 'ReaR(Relax and Recover)" open source backup solution.
Here are my few questions below.

1)     Does it have a feature that adjusting the band width when backing up the network?

2)     Does it capable of "limiting the Hardware(e.g. Logical Unit Number, HW layout etc)?

3)     Does it have a feature of "Central Management Console"?

(I know it supports Serial console but not sure what's the difference between those two)

Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards,
Yeena

Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/kr/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms. This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.