[rear-users] RHEL6 UEFI Recover

Vegas, Gustavo Gustavo.Vegas at schwab.com
Wed Jun 8 20:31:34 CEST 2016

It would seem like the current options on the recovery side work without modifications, only had to add the –relative flag on the “backup” side. I actually ran into trouble using the –relative option as a default. I probably should have done more testing though.

Thanks,
Gustavo Vegas
Sr. Staff – Info Sys Engineer  |  Distributed Services – Distributed Platform Mgmt.

Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.

The log file you should have a look into is located in the /var/log/rear/rear-$(hostname).log.