[rear-users] FUSE sshfs Problem while recovering a Centos7 System

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Thu Jul 7 16:55:25 CEST 2016

 Indeed I just tested it myself and the fuse module was not
 automatically loaded.
 Strange. It used to work (albeit some years ago I used this).
 The fuse is listed in /etc/modules, but centos7 has now
 /etc/modules-load.d/ directory.
 It seems to be changed with the introduction of systemd...;-/

 OK - so we have to foresee this in the prep/rescue phase or load it
 when requested during
 booting up the rescue image

 Gratien

 which is empty in the rear recovery system.

--
 Gratien D'haese
 IT3 Consultants bvba