[rear-users] ERROR: dsmc query filespace failed

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Wed Jul 6 18:41:40 CEST 2016

As you indicated you were using TSM before, therefore, this can only
happen when you booted with the ISO image created when the BACKUP scheme
was still pointing to TSM instead of NETFS. Check the local.conf file on
the rescue image. You can modify this before doing the recovery if
needed.

regards,

Gratien

On Wed, 6 Jul 2016 20:28:37 +0530, Mangal