[rear-users] [Questions about ReaR Backup solution]

Vegas, Gustavo Gustavo.Vegas at schwab.com
Tue Jul 5 22:25:16 CEST 2016

Yeena,
                Greetings. Relax and Recover is not a backup solution per se, it is a disaster recovery and system migration solution. It can use already available backup systems like Netbackup, Amanda or TSM. It can also use network shares and basic utilities like tar and rsync.
                As such, it does not have any of the controls you ask about.

I hope this helps,
Gustavo Vegas
Sr. Staff - Info Sys Engineer  |  Distributed Services - Distributed Platform Mgmt.

Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.