[rear-users] Modify VG before restore

dirk.reuper at lht.dlh.de dirk.reuper at lht.dlh.de
Wed Jan 6 10:11:43 CET 2016

Hallo together,

I must change the boot-disks after a crash.
The disksize is  300 GB , the old 146 GB.
When I boot from ISO and I start
after prompt

$ rear recover

the program doesn’t stop, so I have only 146 GB in the boot-VG,
the same size as before

Has somebody an advice?

Thanks a lot for answers

Dirk
E-Mail: dirk.reuper at lht.dlh.de<mailto:dirk.reuper at lht.dlh.de>
www.lufthansa-technik.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters: Lufthansa Technik AG, Hamburg, Registereintragung / Registration: Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 56865
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Carsten Spohr
Vorstand / Executive Board: Dr. Johannes Bussmann (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Peter Jansen, Antonio Schulthess, Dr. Thomas Stueger