[rear-users] ***SPAM*** Some issues... No code has been created to restore device... - etc/scripts/system-setup: line 72: 489 Terminated

Sumaya1960 at gmx.de Sumaya1960 at gmx.de
Fri Feb 12 16:50:46 CET 2016

Hi everybody,

I am very sorry for bothering all of you. I really can't come up with
any solution.... I went through the FAQ and the Documentation with no
luck...
I can create a bootable usb stick. That is fine.
When I run as root /*rear -v mkbackup */a complete backup is done.

When I boot form USB I can choose
*localhost - backup AUTOMATIC RECOVER
*But then...
*No code has been created to restore device...
Please add code to /var/lib/rear/layout/diskrestore.sh to manually
install it. *This happens to all partitions.

Then when I press*
1) Continue* it ends up with *
ERROR: No filesystem mounted on /mnt/local. Stopping.
Aborting due to an error. Check /var/log/rear/rear-localhost.log for
details....
etc/scripts/system-setup: line 72: 489 Terminated
* *
*So I really do not know what to do right now. I do not understand the
rear-localhost.log. Everything seems to be fine.
Any help is so very very appreciated!
Thanks a lot! *
*Susu*

*