[rear-users] Ubuntu 12.04 dhcp issue

Brent Bolin brent.bolin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:21:26 CET 2016

Installed 12.04 from iso.

apt-get update;apt-get dist-upgrade -y;apt-get install gdebi (handy for
pulling in dependencies)

Installed the deb package that I made earlier in the week.  This was a
dependency problem.

>> dpkg -I rear_1.17.2-1_amd64.deb
 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 342696 bytes: control archive=19165 bytes.
      21 bytes,     1 lines      conffiles
     677 bytes,    16 lines      control
   53344 bytes,   589 lines      md5sums
 Package: rear
 Version: 1.17.2-1
 Architecture: amd64
 Maintainer: Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com>
 Installed-Size: 3041
 Depends: syslinux, ethtool, lsb-release, genisoimage, iproute,
iputils-ping, binutils, parted, openssl, gawk, attr
 Recommends: nfs-client, portmap
 Provides: rear