[rear-users] UEFI recovery failure

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Sun Feb 7 12:33:46 CET 2016

 First of all check the rear.log to verify if rear found all the
 necessary binaries around uefi.
 It should not be necessary to define manually USING_UEFI_BOOTLOADER as
 rear finds out by itself.
 However, if you defined it on purpose then I cannot promise rear will
 act on it, e.g. non-uefi to uefi migration. This has not be tested yet.
 If you feel the need for it open an issue for it.
 rgds,
 Gratien

--
 Gratien D'haese