[rear-users] Backup files is being created with 600 permission

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Mon Sep 21 20:57:22 CEST 2015

See script /usr/share/rear/output/default/01_set_umask.sh

However,
check out 'man exports' for details around:

 root_squash
 Map requests
from uid/gid 0 to the anonymous uid/gid. Note that this does not apply
to any other uids or gids that might be equally sen‐
 sitive, such as
user bin or group staff.

 no_root_squash
 Turn off root squashing. This
option is mainly useful for diskless clients.

On Mon, 21 Sep 2015