[rear-users] Announcing new release of rear-1.17.2

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Wed Sep 16 19:14:43 CEST 2015

Dear Relax-and-Recover community,
We are very pleased to announce a
new release of rear-1.17.2. You can download the latest stable version
via our download page:http://relax-and-recover.org/download/ [1]

Within
a few days rear-1.17.2 will also be available via the Fedora and EPEL
yum repositories. The release notes are available at
http://relax-and-recover.org/documentation/release-notes-1-17 [2].
And,
while you are still waiting do not forget to fill in our rear poll at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VnKYXNDLXqaaj37-UK2kuxH4_a9T52egviEjX1cM7Z8/viewform
[3] (we will publish the results of the poll within a few weeks).

Have
fun with the new release and hopefully if works fine for you. If you
still have a problem or are missing a great feature then
https://github.com/rear/rear/issues [4] is your best friend. Or, when
looking for professional support check out
http://relax-and-recover.org/support/ [5]

with kind regards.

Gratien
D'haese
--yours rear truly

PS: for those who wonder why release 1.17.2
and not 1.18? It is mainly a security enhancement for RHEL 7.2 (however,
lots of fixes are included as well).

Links:
------
[1]