[rear-users] Partition number '' of partition is not a valid number in ReaR 1.17.1

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Tue Sep 15 17:33:02 CEST 2015

Hi,

interesting, but if you could save the log file of 'rear -vD
savelayout' then we have a complete view of the cycle. I have the
impression that during the savelayout something goes wrong. Anyhow,
perhaps it is easier for you and me to create a new issue tracker at
github. Is much easier for me to track and reference bugs later on (if
any of course).

rgds,
Gratien

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015 18:42:35 +0200,