[rear-users] main-programm not available

dirk.reuper at lht.dlh.de dirk.reuper at lht.dlh.de
Wed Sep 9 09:26:54 CEST 2015

Hallo Gratien,

rear is not there . Now I look inside the generated Rear-ISO-File and there is also no ‘rear’,
so that during booting from this ISO the Script cannot find it

Have you an advice  ?

Thanks

Dirk

.:
total 4
drwx------. 2 root root 2048 Sep  8 13:40 isolinux
drwxr-xr-x. 3 root root 2048 Sep  8 13:34 var

./isolinux:
total 90087
-r--r--r--. 1 root root     2048 Sep  8 13:40 boot.cat
-rw-------. 1 root root 85814359 Sep  8 13:40 initrd.cgz
-rw-------. 1 root root    20832 Sep  8 13:40 chain.c32
-rw-------. 1 root root   341172 Sep  8 13:40 hdt.c32
-rw-------. 1 root root    24576 Sep  8 13:40 isolinux.bin
-rw-------. 1 root root     2224 Sep  8 13:40 isolinux.cfg
-rw-------. 1 root root    55140 Sep  8 13:40 menu.c32
-rw-------. 1 root root      274 Sep  8 13:40 message
-rw-------. 1 root root   954291 Sep  8 13:40 pci.ids
-rw-------. 1 root root      239 Sep  8 13:40 poweroff.com
-rw-------. 1 root root      985 Sep  8 13:40 rear.help
-rw-------. 1 root root      800 Sep  8 13:40 reboot.c32
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root  5029136 Mar  6  2015 kernel

./var:
total 2
drwxr-xr-x. 3 root root 2048 Sep  8 13:34 crash

./var/crash:
total 2
drwxr-x---. 2 root root 2048 Sep  8 13:40 dmz-linux1-tmp

./var/crash/dmz-linux1-tmp:
total 3420845
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root   13643561 Sep  8 13:40 backup.log
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root          0 Sep  8 13:40 selinux.autorelabel