[rear-users] rear mkbackup on domU (xen) doesn't really work

Oliver Hoffmann oliver at g.dom.de
Tue Oct 20 15:11:57 CEST 2015

Hello Schlomo,

thank you for the friendly welcome and sorry for my late response.

I put BACKUP=BAREOS in the config. bareos-fd is set up and running. I do
get a status from the server. Backup works. So I created an ISO and booted
from that.
I end up with * * * Rescue system ready * * * and that's it. No shell,
nothing.

Given that I have time enough to get this running then I certainly would
share my knowledge/contributing to the documentation :-)

Cheers,

Oliver