[rear-users] Question on PXE output/config

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Wed Mar 25 17:13:41 CET 2015

 Hi Werner,

 good catch. Please create an issue for this as PXE behavior was a bit
 changed for the integration with DRLM (drlm.org). They provided a patch,
 but apparently something crucial was missing. Or perhaps, we missed it
 it during the integration - I cannot tell anymore.
 It must be patches (the hostname should be added).
 rgds,
 Gratien

--
 Gratien D'haese