[rear-users] Using rear with an nbd (Network Block Device)

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Fri Mar 20 10:55:28 CET 2015

Hello Daniel,

very nice. Does it work? What did you have to do in order to make it work?
I would expect that you at least had to include some modules and start the
tools to connect to the storage.

If you need help in implementing this then please open a GitGub issue and
ask detailed questions.

By the absence of other answers I would assume that nobody else is using
NBD like that.

PS: The alternative is that you contract somebody to implement it for you.