[rear-users] Deadline for accepting pull requests for rear-1.17 is nearby

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Tue Jan 27 12:37:34 CET 2015

Dear REAR community,

If you still want your pull requests to be
accepted for rear-1.17 please act immediately and submit the patches
before 31 January 2015.
February will be used to test drive one or more
release candidates so we can release rear-1.17 by end of February.

Please, if you still have issues "open" check these and update them
accordingly with the latest information so we can help you asap.
Furthermore, close fixed issues which you forgot to update.

best
regards,

Gratien D'haese