[rear-users] EXCLUDE_BACKUP and EXCLUDE_RECREATE seems not working with EMC Networker

Blaxton blaxxton at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 29 23:12:53 CET 2015

I am trying to restore only rootvg from our Legato EMC Networker.
Started with ONLY_INCLUDE_VG=( vg_root ) but didn't work
then placed below exclude directives in /etc/rear/local.confEXCLUDE_BACKUP=( /fs_bkup /fs_data /fs_db )EXCLUDE_RECREATE=( /fs_bkup /fs_data /fs_db )EXCLUDE_RESTORE=( /fs_bkup /fs_data /fs_db )
but rear -vd mkrescue output indicates still these file systems are being restored:EMC Networker will recover these filesystems: / /boot /fs_db /fs_data /fs_bkup

Does these exclusion works with NSR ?Where in nsr config file should I check to find these are actually included.
Thanks