[rear-users] Recover From EMC Legato Networker

Blaxton blaxxton at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 23:15:00 CET 2015

Hi Scholomo,
I have submitted the issue to issue tracker:ipv6 has been disabled in server, but ISO boots server with ipv6 assigned to eth0 and lo · Issue #748 · rear/rear

|   |
| ipv6 has been disabled in server, but ISO boots server w...ipv6 is disabled on server but when we boot the server from ISO and choose Recover, there is ipv6 assigned to either eth0 and lo. This cause problem recovering from... |
|  |
| View on github.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Thanks