[rear-users] Recover From EMC Legato Networker

Blaxton blaxxton at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 16:34:52 CET 2015

Ok, I was able to start the recovery from EMC Legato by choosing recover and then deleting ipv6 addressfrom both eth0 and loopback.
To make it easy , there should be a directive in /etc/rear/local.conf to disable ipv6.
In case there is no such directive or option, can you please let me know where is the best place to start adding this option ?
Thanks