[rear-users] Change ip address at recovery time

Blaxton blaxxton at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 23:27:10 CET 2015

Hi
It is not clear how to change the ip address of recovered Linux after booting from ISO image ?
Document says :And, if you forgot these files you can still define a fixed IP address when you boot up from the rescue image. You need to interrupt the automatic boot process and give some extra kernel options:ip=192.268.1.100 nm=255.255.255.0 gw=192.168.1.1 netdev=eth0

But as soon as I choose recover from the menu , the kernel starts and I don't have any option to change the ip.
Thanks