[rear-users] NSR backup filesystem after creating ISO

Marcel Keil keil_marcel at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 20 14:13:16 CEST 2015

Hi,
sorry if this is a dumb question, but I don't get it. I thought ReaR will backup the filesystem automatically after creating and saving the ISO:
--[root at mkrear rear]# !109rear -v mkbackupRelax-and-Recover 1.17.1 / Git...EMC Networker will recover these filesystems: / /boot...Wrote ISO image: /var/lib/rear/output/rear-mkrear.iso (133M)Copying resulting files to file locationSaving result files with NSR (EMC NetWorker)...--
My local.conf:
--OUTPUT=ISOOUTPUT_URL=file:///mnt/ddBACKUP=NSRNSRSERVER=mknw01.marcelk.brs.localRETENTION_TIME=weekPOOLNAME=dd160_ALL--
Only the ISO image is written to the NW server. Is this behaviour correct?
Kind regardsMarcel