[rear-users] Rear and EMC NetWorker Pool selection

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Wed Aug 19 13:12:22 CEST 2015

Please create an issue for this as the mailing list is not the place
to discuss bugs IMHO

On Wed, 19 Aug 2015 10:09:06 +0000 (UTC), Marcel
Keil  wrote:

Hi Schlomo,

sure, I just need to know how :)
I'm
currently using the rpm files and not the sources from GitHub.

Regards

Marcel

  VON: Schlomo Schapiro
AN:
Relax-and-Recover users list
GESENDET: 12:05 Mittwoch, 19.August
2015
BETREFF: Re: [rear-users] Rear and EMC NetWorker Pool selection

Hi
Marcel,

if I create a branch with a fix will you test it?