[rear-users] Rescue boot CD doesn't include needed filesystem access tools

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Wed Aug 12 07:40:16 CEST 2015

 It depends on the BACKUP and OUTPUT schemes you selected if these tools
 are selected or not.
 You can start with the latest rear.log and verify if the tools you need
 were selected or not.
 You can always rerun "rear -v mkrescue" to recreate an ISO image - no
 need to edit the ISO image - that is the beauty of rear.
 And, if something is missing you can edit /etc/rear/local.conf and add
 the missing executables via:
 COPY_AS_IS=( ${COPY_AS_IS[@] cifs_executable ntfs_executable )

--
 Gratien D'haese