[rear-users] Error with rpcbind and portmapper

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrew at rocky.edu
Tue Aug 11 23:14:58 CEST 2015

When trying to run a test recovery I am getting an error that says:
ERROR: portmapper is not running, even though we started it

I'm attaching the log file that it spits out but I am at a loss as to why
this is happening. Any body have any insight? The machine is a CentOS 6.7
box and is fairly generic no raid or LVM or anything like that just a 500GB
HD. The restore box is almost identical, the MAC address is different on
the machine that I am trying to restore too.

Any help would be appreciated.

--
 _
/-\ ndrew Niemantsverdriet