[rear-users] rear on SLES11 with elilo

Kai Dupke kdupke at suse.com
Thu Apr 30 15:43:45 CEST 2015

On 04/30/2015 01:41 PM, Sören Sievers wrote:
> For my special problem with elilo: where can I create an issue ?

Relax and Recover is provided and supported by SUSE as part of the HA
extension.

Just open an SR if you have an active HA subscription.

Best regards,
Kai Dupke
Senior Product Manager
Server Product Line
--
Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to purchase power.
Phone:  +49-(0)5102-9310828     Mail: kdupke at suse.com
Mobile: +49-(0)173-5876766      WWW:  www.suse.com

SUSE Linux GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg (Germany)
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu,
Jennifer Guild, Graham Norton,HRB 21284 (AG Nurnberg)