[rear-users] Newbie: Selinux issues - kernel panic

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Thu Nov 27 14:49:44 CET 2014

Hi

sorry for the late answer - if you check /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit
then you will see a section about relabeling:

# If relabeling, relabel
mount points.
if [ -n "$SELINUX_STATE" -a "$READONLY" != "yes" ]; then

if [ -f /.autorelabel ] || strstr "$cmdline" autorelabel ; then

restorecon $(awk '!/^#/ && $4 !~ /noauto/ && $2 ~ /^// { print $2 }'
/etc/fstab) >/dev/null 2>&1
 fi
fi

So, if /.autorelabel has been set
(as in your case) then autorelabel should kick in. Otherwise, you can
append the string "autorelabel" on command line during booting.

regards,
Gratien

On Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:44:59 +0000, Brian Ipsen