[rear-users] NETFS Backup and FTP

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Mon Nov 24 11:27:32 CET 2014

 Very creative indeed, but in recovery mode you are probably missing
 some FUSE libs etc...
 I've once done something similar for sshfs with NETFS. You need to do
 similar stuff for curlftpfs

 You can start with creating an issue for this so everybody gets
 involved with this missing feature.

 thanks,
 Gratien