[rear-users] using ReaR in the IBM POWER Linux environment

Ananda Venkataraman ANANDA.VENKATARAMAN at cpa.state.tx.us
Fri May 9 20:18:26 CEST 2014

Hello,

  I would like to know if anyone configured the ReaR in the Linux on POWER (ppc64 architecture running on IBM POWER systems like p595, p740, etc.,).   Please let me know since, I am interested in configuring ReaR in Linux-on-POWER environment.  Thanks.

V.A

Venkataraman, ANANDA
mailto:ananda.venkataraman at cpa.state.tx.us

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication and any attachments may contain privileged or confidential information under the Texas Public Information Act and/or applicable state and federal laws.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately.