[rear-users] Rear and duplicity - Enhancements

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Thu Mar 13 11:29:53 CET 2014

​Hello Falk,​

On 13 March 2014 11:21, Falk Höppner <rear at proficom.de> wrote:

> based on version 1.15-5 I did some enhancements and little changes
> to rear, to enable OUTPUT PXE to mounted webdav-share and include
> backup and restore via duplicity.

Very cool! I am sure that other users will also benefit from that.
​​

> I would like to contribute this to rear, if you want it.

Yes, we very much like to get patches :-)
​​

> If so, where and in which format can I sent the files?

​Could you please submit a Github pull request? If you need help to prepare
it, let us know. That way both you and us have the least amount of work.

Kind Regards & Thanks a lot,
Schlomo​