[rear-users] Rear and duplicity - Enhancements

Falk Höppner rear at proficom.de
Thu Mar 13 11:21:08 CET 2014

Hi Schlomo,

based on version 1.15-5 I did some enhancements and little changes
to rear, to enable OUTPUT PXE to mounted webdav-share and include
backup and restore via duplicity.
I would like to contribute this to rear, if you want it.
If so, where and in which format can I sent the files?

--
Best Regards,
Falk Höppner