[rear-users] Fwd: Additional info on rear recover issues

Pradeep Nambiar pradeep at pexus.com
Mon Jul 7 14:10:34 CEST 2014

1. I created the backup using the command   rear -c /tmp mkbackup  as I
had my local.conf in a different directory
2. When trying to recover, it expected to find the os.conf in the /tmp
directory so I had issue rear -c /tmp recover
3. But when proceeding I get the following screen, it puts me into the
rear shell and asks to run rear recover within the shell
4. But that resulted in the error as shown.

Thanks

--
Regards - Pradeep Nambiar