[rear-users] Best Practise for ReaR + DRBD? --- take 2

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Mon Jan 20 10:38:58 CET 2014

Hi,
Noticed that you're still using Relax & Recover Version 1.10.0 /
2011-02-20 (default package of SLES-HA I assume).
I do know that Novell has (or is in the process) released an updated rear
package (based on rear-1.15 I believe) as a kind of service pack. Please
check it with Novell support.
In the meantime you can always test rear-15 or a newer snapshot (see our
website to download it).

rgds,
Gratien

--