[rear-users] LinuxTag 2014 - Rear Booth - seeking for a volunteer - Rear Workshop

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Wed Apr 23 09:15:47 CEST 2014

Dear rear users,

LinuxTag 2014 is coming nearby - 8-10 May (Berlin)
- and our project has a booth as an exhibitor. If you were planning to
come over we have still one entrance pass left (the conference is not
free anymore!). You can have it available at the entrance if you are
willing to spend a few hours on the booth to represent the Rear
community.

Be quick as the first person requests for it will get it!

And, for the braves one there is a rear workshop on Friday 9th May
(stage B) at 21:15 - details at
http://www.linuxtag.org/2014/en/program/talk-details/?eventid=2653

best regards,

Gratien D'haese