[rear-users] Failed Restore

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Wed Apr 16 13:26:35 CEST 2014

Hi,
I think it would be better to create an issue for this problem as I cannot
tell by heart what caused it.
Could you also add the disklayout.conf file and perhaps the diskrestore.sh
script created by rear recover.
My best guess is that you cannot stop the md1 mirroring during is setup
process due to a lock created by mdadm?

best regards,
Gratien

Gratien D'haese