[rear-users] who is the script to generate disklayout

dirk.reuper at lht.dlh.de dirk.reuper at lht.dlh.de
Wed Oct 2 10:55:53 CEST 2013

    hallo together,

    I install rear on RHEL 6.3 on new HP Hardware, inside a raidcontroller for

    mirroring two disks

    when I start the rear restore , the program  stops  and want to edit the disklayout  in program

    "  /var/lib/rear/layout/diskrestore.sh"

    To fix the problem, you need a "sleep 5;"  before every " parted -s ....."  command.

    I want to know, which program write this script ?

    Thanks for help

    Dirk

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters: Lufthansa Technik AG, Hamburg, Registereintragung / Registration: Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 56865
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats / Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Christoph Franz
Vorstand / Executive Board: August Wilhelm Henningsen (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Peter Jansen, Dr. Johannes Bussmann, Dr. Thomas Stueger