[rear-users] hpacucli-commands.sh missing

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Tue Oct 1 11:18:25 CEST 2013

Hi Mike,

1. please ask your customer v1.7 is out of support, so
upgrade it asap (best to remove rear-v1.7 first to be sure)

2. why don't
you remove /var/lib/recovery/hpacucli if you do not need it (before running
rear recover)? It is worth a try.

regards,

Gratien

On Tue, 01 Oct
2013 15:52:20 +1000, Mike Duthie  wrote:  Hello,

 I am trying to assist a
customer recover a server using ReaR 1.7 (yes I know its old, upgrade has
been recommended).

 The original server and new server are both HP
ProLiant BL460c G7.

 We have booted from the ISO, configured the NICs and
the LUN is listed correctly with "/var/rear/recovery.sh disk_info".

 When
we run "rear recover", we get the following - "ERROR: config.txt or
hpacucli-commands.sh missing from
'/var/lib/rear/recovery/hpacucli/Slot_0'

 hpacucli-commands.sh exists but
is an empty file.

 As the LUN already exist, I just need to skip or say
"No" to the RAID setup ... but we dont get that far.

 Any assistance is
gratefully accepted.

 Mike

--