[rear-users] hpacucli-commands.sh missing

Mike Duthie mike.duthie at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 07:52:20 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am trying to assist a customer recover a server using ReaR 1.7 (yes I
know its old, upgrade has been recommended).

The original server and new server are bothHP ProLiant BL460c G7.

We have booted from the ISO, configured the NICs  and the LUN is listed
correctly with "/var/rear/recovery.sh disk_info".

When we run "rear recover", we get the following - "ERROR: config.txt or
hpacucli-commands.sh missing from '/var/lib/rear/recovery/hpacucli/Slot_0'

hpacucli-commands.sh exists but is an empty file.

As the LUN already exist, I just need to skip or say "No" to the RAID
setup ... but we dont get that far.

Any assistance is gratefully accepted.

Mike