[rear-users] recovery scenario

Tim.Einmahl at kba.de Tim.Einmahl at kba.de
Thu May 30 16:10:59 CEST 2013

Hello Jeroen,

as we use cobbler (redhat provisioning server) with pxe, the kernel command line was overriden by cobbler.
But now it works after configuration of cobbler.

COPY_AS_IS also works now, I think i had a typo in that, sorry.

There is just one problem left at the moment: I need to run the sed command with a few parameters
before recovering. There is the PRE_RECOVERY_SCRIPT option, but is it also possible to define a command + parameters
in rear that will be run instead of defining a script that then would have to exist on every server?

Thanks

Best regards
Tim