[rear-users] recovery scenario

Tim.Einmahl at kba.de Tim.Einmahl at kba.de
Wed May 29 16:14:40 CEST 2013

Hello Jeroen,

so far I was not able to set the ip address automatically though I tried several configurations.
Assuming I would like to have 192.168.0.1/24, how is the exact line that has to be added to the local.conf?

Additionally, I have to copy a file from /usr/local/bin to the initrd, but to exactly the same path.

Using REQUIRED_PROGS=... it get's copied, but to /bin in initrd.

I also tried COPY_AS_IS=...

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

Best regards