[rear-users] REAR - restrore issue with parted

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Mon Aug 12 14:33:25 CEST 2013

Does the source system use SAN devices as well, or only internal disks?

Are you really sure the mpatha points to the correct SAN devices? And, is
the multipathd running? Migration to SAN works (has been done by others),
but it not yet an automated process within Rear. Work to be
done...
Perhaps, it is better to open an issue at
https://github.com/rear/rear/issues [1] as a reminder and if possible at
some evidence (rear ran in debug mode) to add it (e.g. with gist
https://gist.github.com/ [2] )

On Fri, 9 Aug 2013 21:15:37 -0700 (PDT),