[rear-users] Ubuntu issues

Jeroen Hoekx jeroen.hoekx at hamok.be
Wed May 30 16:32:16 CEST 2012

On 30 May 2012 09:31, Jeroen Hoekx <jeroen.hoekx at hamok.be> wrote:
> Various issues need to be fixed:
> - agetty always started https://github.com/rear/rear/issues/83 - 11.04
> - sshd compains that "Privilege separation user sshd does not exist"
> (no issue yet) - 11.04
> - didn't get that far, but I believe we will also have upstart
> problems (at least on RHEL 6 we don't power off or reboot) - 11.04,
> RHEL 6
> - Multiarch support https://github.com/rear/rear/issues/82 - 12.04

So I just committed fixes for the first two issues. The second one was
actually a multiarch issue, where we didn't search for libs in the
correct place.

A restore on 11.04 now works in my testing (except for not powering off).

On 12.04 we aren't even able to create the rescue image... That's not for today.

Jeroen