[rear-users] NBU restore Exit Code 1 again. Prev Fix ID 3483371

Gratien D'haese gratien.dhaese at it3.be
Fri May 18 10:08:44 CEST 2012

On Fri, 18 May 2012 04:20:38 +0000, "Mitchell, Steve" wrote:
> Yes I
noticed this too. It was supposed to be fixed here :

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3483371&group_id=171835&atid=859454

But the code changes in "_input-output-functions.sh" file were not
pushed
> to the 1.13 build.
> So you need to either use the
"_input-output-functions.sh" from that link
> or manually add the
"StopIfFail()" function.

We must have missend this somehow beween syncing
Svn with Github (or vice versa). Could you make an issue tracker for us at
github so that we not forget it?

[John.Baldwin at baycare.org]
rear-users at lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: [rear-users] NBU restore Exit
Code 1 again. Prev Fix ID 3483371

> I have been testing Rear 1.13
restore to a standalone Proliant server. I
> just notice the an error with
the
> /usr/share/rear/restore/NBU/default/40_restore_with_nbu.sh script.
The
> last line of the script
> Still has the StopIfFail "bprestore failed"
line . The
> /usr/share/rear/lib/_input-oputput-fuctions.sh
> does not have
the "StopIfFail" definition. I initially posed that change
> in fix ID
3483371 creating an option
> to allow for an exit code of 1 so the restore
process would not stop. I
> see the fix was closed out
> 2012-03-28. I
guess I should open another patch request on this again.
> I need to use
github to do this?
> The restore was successful just need to correct this
exit code issue after
> the bprestore is finished.
> Thanks
>
> John
Baldwin - Sr. UNIX Systems Administrator
> Baycare Information Systems,
Clearwater FL

> Confidential: This electronic message and all contents
contain information
> from BayCare Health System which may be privileged,
confidential or
> otherwise
> protected from disclosure. The information is
intended to be for the
> addressee
> only. If you are not the addressee,
any disclosure, copy, distribution or
> use
> of the contents of this
message is prohibited. If you have received this
> electronic message in
error, please notify the sender and destroy the
> original
> message and
all copies.

> This email
and any attachments are intended only for the named
> recipient and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.
> Any unauthorized
copying, dissemination or other use by a person
> other than the named
recipient of this communication is prohibited.
> If you received this in
error or are not named as a recipient,
> please notify the sender and
destroy all copies of this email