[rear-users] ReaR @ LinuxTag - Who wants to help with the marketing materials

Schlomo Schapiro schlomo at schapiro.org
Thu May 10 17:37:36 CEST 2012

Hi,

we could use some help with our LinuxTag booth. For example we could use a
new poster (unless everybody now tells me that
http://rear.sourceforge.net/files/LinuxTag%202008%20Poster-Page1.pdf is
really good for us) or a new flyer (
http://rear.sourceforge.net/files/LinuxTag%202008%20Flyer.pdf is the old
one), preferably also in English and not only in German.

If there is anybody willing to put in some time and skill that would be
really great, as I am really bad ad graphics design and also don't have
much time these days. Worst case I will just put up the old stuff (with the
new URL...), still better than bare booth walls.

Also, if you attend the LinuxTag and would like to help at the booth,
please let us know till tomorrow so that we can also order you an exhibitor
pass.

Booth setup and dismantling is already organized (I'll put it up on Tuesday
and colleague from my work will take it down on Saturday) as we share the
booth with http://code.google.com/p/yadt which I am also co-maintaining
(and which ATM gets more attention as I am doing this on the job).