[rear-users] ERROR: Could not copy files to usb location

Cal Sawyer cal-s at blue-bolt.com
Wed Jul 25 16:58:43 CEST 2012

Indeed - i see what you're getting at now

Related question: should NETFS backup paths (ie: nfs) not carry/append a
creation date string to prevent subsequent backups from overwriting the
contents of directory defined in local.conf's BACKUP_URL?

BACKUP_URL=nfs://some/path/to/host.domain

mine don't

cheers,

- cal sawyer